Saturday, May 14, 2016

You Are Such A Comedian My Specially Spoiled Ape Without Brains On Tumblr

But you haven't guessed it because you still don't ask questions to GFSLEGION but to SinRedemption's friends and someone who's harassing them. In fact you begin to prove their statement you are liar and asshole to be true because it has been shown GFSLEGION has lied about some things but you still try to find ways how to defend her instead of asking questions to GFSLEGION too.

And you can't even understand what somebody's telling you because it seems the only things you understand is when somebody is agreeing with you.


 Stop making me laugh  my specially spoiled ape without brains on tumblr! I can say the same thing about you. Is it too uncomfortable for you that you avoid to answer on questions me and they have been asking? If you would be innocent as you try to tell us you are then you wouldn't avoid from answering on these questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment