Friday, May 20, 2016

Must Be True

Researching things about deviantART and watching this case between SinRedemption and GFSLEGION I think what I found must be true.

At first glance, deviantART appears to be an inspiring treasure-trove of wishful-thinking fanart and pseudo-professional "artwork". In reality, it is one of the most fucked-up internet communities the Web 2.0 has to offer. The words "societal degeneration" are an understatement to what lurks on this website.

 To put it simply I will need to use case between SinRedemption and GFSLEGION as example.

It appears as if GFSLEGION and Grummel83 are tribal chieftains to who everybody is listening because they have good reputation and thinks everything negative about GFSLEGION and Grummel83 proven or not are lies because GFSLEGION and Grummel83 are treating them good.

While I agree in some things with people who disagree with GFSLEGION I'm not on their side while so many people chose to take GFSLEGION's side and I think it's because these people don't know what is evidence and when they should ask for evidence. I believe my friends too but at times like this I would ask evidence from my friends if they would be telling me something about harassment.

It's like this deviantART page has become something like deviantrumourART.

But what you else can be expected when admins are lazy and does nothing about it? They were the ones who should know better than others when it's freedom of speech and when it's defamatory but they don't know it.

They only find excuses how to not do their job because they appear to be degenerated in their thinking just like people who accepts GFSLEGION's and Grummel83's words as truth because they think GFSLEGION and Grummel83 are something like tribal chieftains.

In their places I would've waited until the end of investigation before I take anyone's side because unlike some people I don't want to end up in fool's role.



No comments:

Post a Comment