Tuesday, May 17, 2016

What's On Today?

Cretinism usual.

I went to one blog and found this.



Is she really insane? I don't know because I don't see evidence which could prove she would be guilty about this but I see GFSLEGION's, my specially spoiled ape's without brains on tumblr, sarahthrel's and Hellraiser-89's insanity because whenever someone is harassing them or others they are telling every time it was SinRedemption.

If I would be in their place then I would sit quietly until the end of investigation and when police would tell me who's guilty then I would be telling it to others. It is why I agree GFSLEGION is insane and people who're listening to her and believing everything she tells aren't much better than GFSLEGION!

Instead of trying to tell us who's guilty before the results of investigation they should've said nothing and let the police do it's job!

But I guess they like to play Sherlock! Sorry not the right moment to play Sherlock!

Or maybe it's because GFSLEGION, sarahthrel, Hellraiser-89 and my specially spoiled ape without brains on tumblr  need pity and attention like it was told before and that's why they try to tell us all who's guilty and have managed to convince people without brains without showing evidence who is guilty when  police is still doing it's job!

No comments:

Post a Comment