Sunday, May 22, 2016

I Wonder Why So Many People Are Overlooking This

It's clear statement with evidence GFSLEGION has lied but this is overlooked and I wonder why?



I copied it and pasted it here

Now I'll draw your attention to a part of drama between SinRedemption and GFSLEGION

GFSLEGION's words She never has to take responsibility for her actions, it's always the fault of someone else!!


Did she really blamed others or is this GFSLEGION's lies? In note SinRedemption very clearly has said I told you I am guilty for the shit I did wrong no matter what caused them.

I think this very clearly says SinRedemption is taking responsibility for her actions no matter if it was her social anxiety disorder which caused it or something else.

Now let's drive FF.net page and take a look on GFSLEGION's profile there where we all can find her as Lord of comms. I read GFSLEGION's words I never insulted you, that's also a result of your imagination Rita.









Has GFSLEGION ever heard about expression never say never? I think not.

Sick, asshole, poem bullshit, I don't want to hear your voice cause it's a burden are insults if you people didn't knew it.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhfgAmyAmA_HVKlji3fRDiyH1gfI8UfHzIELZASmdY5o7y4GbJw_EwAPg4e-3QjknKyWGF0l0wgqfVkGjOMrb-telbeNzFlSRqKZ7dIJqFCOgZ7xCpzKzczBcGNNkL6oYFvoboSRvGPg-s/s1600/Note+Screenshot+1.jpg




The only reason I could imagine why this so many people are overlooking is because they are bribed.

I mean the only ones who really knows what happened are GFSLEGION, Grummel83 and SinRedemption and everything they have said without evidence is just maybe and or if  and only because one of them has told something it doesn't mean it has happened and that goes for GFSLEGION and  her friends too not only for SinRedemption and her friends!

People usually don't take sides in such things but very suspiciously so many people took GFSLEGION's side when there's only defamatory with notes which proved what SinRedemption and her friends has stated is true not what GFSLEGION and her friends stated is true. I can only imagine bribing has happened in this situation.

This is indication GFSLEGION is lying or isn't saying entire truth!


I can very safely tell nothing has been cracked already otherwise if the case would've been cracked already some of the latest journals on deviantART wouldn't have been there.

No comments:

Post a Comment