Monday, May 2, 2016

This Case

While this case between SinRedemption and GFSLEGION is with many if's and maybe's GFSLEGION's side with their actions has proven the point of SinRedemption's side because when me and they showed GFSLEGION's lies things went worse. Instead of doing the usual procedure known as asking questions from GFSLEGION too me and they get attacks of the spoiled apes and when me and they posted content from few journals you could see on deviantART and our opinion about it spoiled apes didn't bothered that much to read it. They just saw the same content and without reading our opinions assumed me and they were the ones who posted it on deviantART. When I laughed about spoiled ape attacks on my blog because I showed things they don't like I got insults while they got insults because they laughed about how GFSLEGION's spoiled apes are unable to think.

Here goes the hypocrisy. It's fine to laugh about SinRedemption but it's not fine to laugh about GFSLEGION. Also it's fine when GFSLEGION lies but not fine when SinRedemption lies.

With your insults you prove me and they are right about you!

My dear little spoiled apes. One of you told investigations can take months. Then why are you defaming SinRedemption? You are proving point of SinRedemption's side again because you don't wait until the end of investigation and try to tell us she's guilty but it is where you prove they're right when they call you unintelligent and hungry primitives while I'm right when I call you the spoiled apes without brains because you can't accept hacking possibilities, you can't accept impersonation possibilities because you're spoiled apes without brains who are ready to defame everybody because you have suspicion he did it. You don't behave better than bullies. In fact you behave worse than bullies. Here goes another hypocrisy's example of GFSLEGION's side because they tell us bullying is bad but in the same time they defame SinRedemption. Also bullying. She might as well be living her life and doesn't know what's happening but this is about what I'll get the hate from my spoiled apes because they'll think I'm trying to excuse SinRedemption when all I'm doing is opening my mind to every possibility unlike these spoiled apes without brains.


No comments:

Post a Comment