Saturday, May 7, 2016

To My Specially Spoiled Ape Without Brains On Tumblr

You are specially spoiled ape without brains. According to their material you're liar.


I copied their material here which proves you're liar my tumblr spoiled ape without brains.

Here is a part from tumblr blog.



And here is how it looks like on their blog



I never stated SinRedemption isn't lying. There are many if's and maybe's because not everything has been proven but only because it's just if or maybe it doesn't state these are lies.  It only states there's no evidence. But you and your GFSLEGION are lying in front of all of us.


What I meant my specially spoiled ape without brains is ask questions to GFSLEGION because here's what proves she's lying which is also stating she's not saying truth.

Care to explain this?

What is that if not lies? GFSLEGION states she never insulted SinRedemption.



But then appears this note which is insulting SinRedemption.


 https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhfgAmyAmA_HVKlji3fRDiyH1gfI8UfHzIELZASmdY5o7y4GbJw_EwAPg4e-3QjknKyWGF0l0wgqfVkGjOMrb-telbeNzFlSRqKZ7dIJqFCOgZ7xCpzKzczBcGNNkL6oYFvoboSRvGPg-s/s1600/Note+Screenshot+1.jpg



Care to explain also how in Latvia living person can force two in Germany living people to come online every day?


This looks like GFSLEGION's bullying in my eyes

Material taken from here http://everydaystuffandeverythingaboutlife.blogspot.de/2016/04/bullying.html




Kiss GFSLEGION's boots, flatter her,  be in good mood always, don't come along with disability and then you will get special permission to visit GFSLEGION's page as often as you like!




But if you won't be in good mood always, won't flatter her, won't kiss her boots and will come along with disability then you will be a stalker!

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhfgAmyAmA_HVKlji3fRDiyH1gfI8UfHzIELZASmdY5o7y4GbJw_EwAPg4e-3QjknKyWGF0l0wgqfVkGjOMrb-telbeNzFlSRqKZ7dIJqFCOgZ7xCpzKzczBcGNNkL6oYFvoboSRvGPg-s/s1600/Note+Screenshot+1.jpg

Bullying in it's purest form!


And you GFSLEGION are an idiot! Just because she wanted to tell you something before you go because of fearing she could forget it next time doesn't mean she wanted to control you.

If she really would've wanted to control you then her behavior would've been far worse than some overreaction, freaking out and false assumption making.

And this looks like GFSLEGION's hypocrisy in my eyes

Next material which SinRedemption wrote taken from here

http://everydaystuffandeverythingaboutlife.blogspot.de/2016/04/written-by-sinredemption-feel-like-last.html

You can see GFSLEGION is a member of DifferentInstWrong group.


https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhz9vE8oY1iDG5I4QNTRjzAlPJSERk9M0lm9I0iraqI3aBEiBAa6Ilwj8GtIis4642ZVLEucCgbDkM3ooEZ-nja5hV-PuxIc8Eppf_CG9m_jJd1zIeaFJcpl-I3F5XwOZJELnDY_pQa-bY/s1600/DifferentIsntWrongMembers.png


You can see this group is meant for people like me and group's info describes a little what GFSLEGION did to me because of my difference. Disorder is also what makes some people like me different from other people.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgYA5Sor2NF5rcE8wtiSZ8eV2LHNtJq18XdxAvtHKxDVKNZmSIKR4_bdsRqbrCHCaQSvTv_SXPpgsJv3uv82F4uWIHrdab1Yi80sZqgsFWuhgPuPPZm4SXagKoOFALZnK9GfpfEE2LLkVU/s1600/DifferentIsntWrong.png


And this note shows GFSLEGION harms me verbally because of my difference.

Yes, I overreacted but I didn't stalked GFSLEGION and I wasn't trying to control her. Making me feel like I was much worse than in truth is how she was trying to create conditions for me which lead me to stress and later caused panic attacks.  GFSLEGION was trying to control me by forcing me to accept that just what she says is truth and that what I say is just excuses and senseless things but I didn't wanted to accept that  and that was enough for her to treat me like that.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjFzDkIXB9cJNQgsdWv94KiZBS-5CqJKpP1c9stvmiE0iOlI0HMtXIZ7FJYODFeR3F3QeD9j8bMPfo8cP1iYgepjyABEkcN59EUAA_6drbU5MY5G7e9Ikl7CLRtmjOi21J-i0DWyp65s8g/s1600/Note+Screenshot+1.jpg


What I meant was you should stop asking questions from SinRedemption's friends and start to ask questions to GFSLEGION because these things are stating GFSLEGION's hypocrisy and not everything GFSLEGION tells us is true. There could be more things GFSLEGION has lied about.

No comments:

Post a Comment